1/4 packet microwave butter popcorn, popped
1/4 packet microwave butter popcorn, popped and finely blended.
300g white chocolate buttons (use double the quantity for a thick ganache)
1 packet milk arrowroot biscuits
1/4 tsp salt flakes
- Place the whole popcorn kernels and the cream in a container and refrigerate overnight.
- Push the cream and popcorn mixture through a fine sieve into a saucepan.
- Heat the cream on a low heat until it just reaches a boil.
- Add in the chocolate buttons and stir until melted and incorporated, set aside to cool and thicken.
- Place the biscuits in a Thermomix or food processor and process until fine crumbs.
- Add the chocolate mixture and half of the blended popcorn and pulse to combine.
- Form into balls and roll in the remainder of the blended popcorn.